7/18/2011

The Xbox 360 - If You're Buying a Games Console This Christmas Look No additional

I like to think that I'm a nice guy but I'm getting a bit tired of Ps3 types trying to account for throwing away their cash on a load of features that for my money don't matter. I firmly believe that a gaming console is for gaming, why is so foremost all of a sudden for a games console to do all things aside from the washing up?

If you want a console for gaming and gaming alone then the Xbox 360 is as good (if not better) than the Ps3 and can be bought at a fraction of the price. I guess the point of this article is to go through some of the approved objections levelled at the Xbox 360 and give my take on it.

Xbox360 Bluray

Firstly the 'Three Rings of Death'

The Xbox 360 - If You're Buying a Games Console This Christmas Look No additional

Ok, I accept that this has been a bit of an embarrassment for fans of the console but the situation has improved over the past year, maybe due to the Falcon chip which reduced the consoles heat yield during use.

'The Ps3 has the all conquering Blu Ray Player and the Xbox doesn't.'

I think that this is just someone else load of hype which detracts from the main purpose of the console which is Gaming! If I of course wanted to watch a Blu - Ray movie then I'll get a cut off player when they come down in price, at the moment Dvd's suit me just fine, in fact I suggest that they powerful everybody just fine until they were told otherwise. I bet Blu Ray won't last long as a format anyway, as it won't be long before we will be streaming movies direct to our consoles and if you just bought your favourite films in the Blu Ray format, you'll have to buy them all over again.

'The large Xbox Power Brick'

Yeah, it's a bit on the big side but then again it's not adequate to make me not buy the console.

'The new Xbox price cuts'

Some critics would have you believe that the new price cuts which apply over the Xbox range are a desperate move by Microsoft. I simply don't agree, it's an older console and the price cuts have come at the right time. Rather than being a desperate move I'd suggest it's an attempt to get the final swathe of 'undecided's' onboard with Xbox rather than see them buy a Wii or Ps3.

That's the so -called negatives dealt with so now let's move on to the positives, the plus points for me include the consoles superior controller; the game option which is still good for the Xbox than the Ps3 (although I'll admit they've been a bit lax of late) and despite being a bit of a Wii rip off the upcoming dashboard upgrade looks great too.

The Ps3 Is a great console, but I think the current price is way too high - Blu Ray won't be a big pull for much longer, and all the other stuff I'm not of course bothered about. I've got an Ipod and dock for music, laptop for computer stuff, Tv and Dvd for films and a Xbox for gaming. I'm just not sold on a console trying to be all things to all people.

The Xbox 360 - If You're Buying a Games Console This Christmas Look No additionalSO HOT! Video Clips. Duration : 16.83 Mins.


New ShayCarl - GE's "Tag Your Green" Ep. 6 - I hang out with JAMES BLUNT - we're BFF's!!! youtu.be Go subscribe to our buddy Jackson Harris! We shot his new music video yesterday. It should be up on his YouTube channel in a couple weeks. www.youtube.com NEW ShayLoss video (contains shirtless men): youtu.be *NEW SHIRTS & WRISTBANDS ARE HERE* GET YOUR SHAYCARL SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES & STICKERS HERE! www.DistrictLines.com Subscribe to my bro yo! www.youtube.com OUR WEBSITE www.shaycarl.com Be my Book Facer friend! http Edited By: youtube.com Subscribe to my iPhone channel for quick live updates. www.youtube.com OUR TWEETS Shay www.twitter.com Katilette www.twitter.com

Keywords: shaycarl, shaytards, Jackson, Harris, music, video, shoot, Go, Crazy, skateboarders, chasing, run, away, baby, stroller, chubby, dudes, that, stand, in, the, sun, and, dance, all, day, are, really, sweaty

See Also : cheap cycling shorts. xbox 360 bluray lady watch woman watches shop

No comments:

Post a Comment